eternal return

eternal return
love is nowhere

I awoke again with a piercing pain in my heart

Lord OF LOrds

Monday, June 14, 2010

brother of dread

stagnating. A Monument. Staring Into the unknown. WAtchers. Not frightened of light. I run away. To be gone.
 Lost.

I saw such a shocking vision of despair : Brother Dread stands by me. He stands by me. He will stand by me, Brother Dread.
Rejected . Hide in shame and humiliation. It covers  like water. A wave of emotion. . A heavy sea.
Be brave. Be a fighting man. laugh at the sorrow. man of constant sorrow.
Brother Dread whispers" Where were you last night?"
" I went for a drive , Tyre blew out!"
He whispers "did you have a spare?" .

Sweat pours off my temples.
Insane shadowboxer. Lonely is a choice. A man who knew . Not to fight . In victorious flannel.
Leaned quivering with insight. Thinking of fast cars. An indestructible disease. Insanity. Predestined friend of Space and Time.
Eternal.
vainglorious and ultrafashionable, he thought
The dishes need to be washed again. But still the Smart alek desire to be the president
Once bloodthirsty for Love. All now lost to Inescapable despair, a trembling Romantic.









Speeding on the abandoned spiritual superhighway . Bang the direction twofisted in agony. In Step to the beat of gastrointestinal heartbreak.
Just a journalist of overindulgent self interest. Oh The pen dont work again. .
Sophisticated despondence unravelled by luck. Redblooded regression to  warriortoy. Use tissues, be regular and polite and all the worlds yours.
Obligated  to mutilate health. From an empty wallet he withdraws his last notes. You need milk and bread. Put it in the fridge.
Warm hearts in his locality freeze.
 Brother Dread. Oh brother
Let me mineralise into a monument.
A heroic netherman.
Go now brother.
People wave .
Children run home
SPIRIT AWAY