eternal return

eternal return
love is nowhere

I awoke again with a piercing pain in my heart

Lord OF LOrds

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I love andreas baader part 2

Dear andreas Oh how I do dearly love you, you wonderful antiestablishment heroic warrior. I love you for destroying all those capitalist stongholds in the 70's , no one came to help and you and sweet Ulrike and sexy  Gudrun were left to do all the dirty work while  those silent watchers who took no action silebntly wished you won but couldnt present like heros.  What was it Horst said about you the supergang of anticapitalist terrorists " It was six against six million.". I love you Andreas.









The babyfaced dwarf jugglers pressed smugly against each other as they bugeyed and smiling watched Andreas make a very serious phone call.l yes a very serious phone call.  They understood that and they didnt make a sound.  Except for the dwarf in the middle who while watching with wild curiosity Andreas' every move suddenly sneezed loudly.
I watched on old Yugo sputter past. I fancied now that Andreas made contact we would be finalising plans for our next attack on those filthy pigherd bankers. Alas aghast I stood and stared in astonishment at him as he started to make quick chat and laugh with obviously some lady on the other line. THe lazy bastard wants to watch the four dwasf jugglers go apeshit over Starlet One who he somehow has made contact with.

Midnight the next day.
Andreas and I were watching the lovely ladies walk up and down busy Berlin city nights.  They were of course only waiting for the one and only, Starlet One. You should have seen them, four cleaned and pampered red shirted four dwarf jugglers all excited to the bone.  They even put on a wonderful cute juggling show at 11pm in Karlmarx Strass.  They were just too excited to just sit and wait.
Just then not one but two beautiful blonde bombshells appeared like angels of light from the foggy night.  The band of merry makers jumped as high as they could which wasnt very high. The two approached and Starlet one introduced herself as Starlet One. Andreas as usual went in hard with a big kiss and a hug.  I was much more controlled and just kissed her on the cheek and slapped her on the ass. It was all in good fun.  Oh God the dwarves were uncontainable they were shaking with sheer anxiety.
Starlety One walked up to them and said "  OH How Cute"  The dwarves didint like being patronised but they dismissed it immediately as they were getting closer to the only sexual excitement they would ever have.  They all smiled beamingly as lovely Starlet One gave them all abig huge kiss on the forehead.  Theyw ere smiling for days after.
But who in the hell was the new lady.  Andreas being the great hero warrior he was walked straight up to her and said politely as all hell " Hi lovely woman my name is Andreas.  "  She looked him up and down.  Paused.  Brushed her beautiful staight blond hair back and whispered' My name is Barbie the Tribeswoman"  All the dwarves all just shivered. I even had to brace my arms in anticipation. Oh oh oh this was was hot hot hot. Pity the poor misguided fool who took her charms for granted. I even tried to get a word in and said " Hi Barbie my name is Tone"  She quickly shot back
"Barbie the tribeswoman '
"sorry of course of course darling."  Goddam it I defered to her , man oh man she will think Im weak and submissive.  But shes wrong so wrong. I love to take possession of the beautiful blonde and make her all mine.  But Im just anxious when I first meet them. Thats all.
Anyway Andreas was off kissing beautiful Starlet One in front of the horribly jealous dwarves.  They were waiting for her beautiful obsession to take place and their red shirts would at last permit their first and only sexual encounter.
I put my arm around Barbie the Tribeswoman and she immediately smacked it off.  It was going to be a fucking long night.  I just wanted to kill some bankers thats all.  But look at me. Me Sitting here with four juggling dwarves all horny as fuck.
I love Andreas.  The lucky bastard.



3 comments:

MelusineBarby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MelusineBarby said...

Baader said: I want my midnight kiss. She said: You´re welcome. He said: You´re not my Mum. She said: Right. Nonono.

MelusineBarby said...

Allright: Barbie now, that´ll work.