eternal return

eternal return
love is nowhere

I awoke again with a piercing pain in my heart

Lord OF LOrds

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I love andreas baader - possibly the last chapter.

It was finally time to get down to business. The fucked up midnight romancing was over .  The poor juggling dwarves didnt like that one bit. Andreas had finally made contact with his contact, Underground Man. I was over the moon. A break in the time-space continuum permitted this. Its true.  So At last the use of  true force against the evil bankers. The fuckers  blanketing the innocent millions in pure darkness since the inception of the Free Market whose  beginning a few years after the year  Adam Smiths book on the 'free hand' everyone read  and completely misunderstood.  Instead of reading his book on ethics  . It was TIME, my brethren! The four dwarf jugglers had now channelled their extreme sexual angst into a maniacal hatred for anything with the word bank in it. Andreas and his charm had  won them over  since Andreas against every surly fibre in his body had tenderly kissed them all on the forehead so they could fall asleep unfazed. I love Andreas Baader.
" Get your shit together boys. This fucker is going down. Underground Man told me where a group of bankers will be in an hour"
" What about us?" Barbie the Tribeswoman whined in.
"Oh fuck no women!.  .....  wait. Strike that reverse it.  This is the 70's isnt it. Shit I forgot. Ok your coming"  said AndreaS.
Barbie smiled at his change of heart.
" Hang on I aint going anywhere. My makeup will get spoilt?" piped in Starlet one
" Fuck off then darling" Andreas shot back so sarcastically and with such a comic flair bowed her exit on that the four juggling dwarves burst out laughing who for the last time undressed Starlet One with their eyes as she and her sweet hot ass walked off in the direction of the coming Apocalypse.
Exeunt Starlet one
Andreas grabbed Barbie by the hand .
"Lets do this my love"
She was beaming. I and the four dwarves eyed off Barbie  jealously. Goddam it he always does this. Goddam Andreas and his lovable charm. The motherfucker.  God I love Andreas Baader. God the four juggling dwarves love Andreas Baader.

We walked swiftly. We got to the location. I couldnt believe my eyes I saw the four juggling dwarves juggling on the corner of our intended location as if mocking the concept of linear time.  I looked behind me expecting to see them there but alas they had somehow flown through time. Andreas and Barbie looked at me bugeyed. I returned the look. Silence. There was more to these dwarves than just juggling. We were sure of that.
When the dwarves saw us come they stopped juggling and ran with small steps to give us all a big hug. Those sweet goddam little bastards. They walked us over to a large skip bin.
Inside was a huge array of bombs and machine guns and juggling equipment.
"Wheres Underground Man?' Andreas asked
The leader whom we now know as Celtigar replied " He had to go help his mother with her crossword puzzle"
" Not again'
Celtigar announced " There is a woman behind that door". (No other names of dwarves shall be uttered on these pages for a curse would be unleashed on all who read the four names in one sitting). he pointed to a medieval red door that looked out of time and space.
"She says she know you" Celtigar whispered.  Barbie sneered.
Andreas pulled a machine gun from the bin.  He began towards the red door.
The four dwarves all held each other with tiny shakes in expectation.
 I knew who she was though. She was and always will be. Her name will only be said once. Ulrike.
Andreas had by this time reached the door. He slowly put his hand on the knob. He turned it. It opened slowly. No body. He couldnt see anybody.
" Hey boyfriend"
Andreas looked up. On the ceiling Ulrike stood upside down. ( I know her name would only be said once but well i was wrong)
Andreas beamed.
"There you are"
" Ive just come from 1789.  Everything went to plan"
"Goodo baby. Now lets do this job."
"Ok"

1 comment:

MelusineBarby said...

"The four dwarf jugglers had now channelled their extreme sexual angst into a maniacal hatred for anything with the word bank in it."

Great line. But i´d prefer you to take Barbies hand, when everything starts.